161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is there anyone in the alaska area that can do the advance for us up here

·
Registered
30 Posts
How about in Indiana? I would love to get it done to my truck....

·
Registered
26 Posts
So. Louisiana 2 Degree Timing Advance

Southern Louisiana connection.

I got my 2 degree timing advance today. Wow! Flat spot at 1400 RPMs gone and when you push on the accelerator this baby goes. Hard to believe I'm driving a big truck.

For those in the New Orleans and Northshore area you can call Steve (also owns a Titan) in the service department at Northpark Nissan 985-893-0079. They're located in Covington on Hwy 190. Cost me $45 and well worth it. No hassle, in and out before I could finish a free cup of coffee!

I love it when a plan comes together!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Indianapolis, Indiana----------Anyone had it done? Where?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Timing advance.

I would love to have the advance done. I havent contacted any dealers near me though, but I really cant see them doing it. Is there anyone in the West Virginia area or Ohio WV border?

PS Yes WV is a state...LOL

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
my service manager told me that if i get the 2* but dont use a higher octane fuel, the ecu will automatically retard the timing back to stock when it starts to detect detonation. I dont know if theres any truth to that statement. I just wanted them to check if my truck still had the advance bcuz my battery has been disconnected many times since i got the advance done.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
TitanLE said:
my service manager told me that if i get the 2* but dont use a higher octane fuel, the ecu will automatically retard the timing back to stock when it starts to detect detonation. I dont know if theres any truth to that statement. I just wanted them to check if my truck still had the advance bcuz my battery has been disconnected many times since i got the advance done.
All i run is 93 and i check mine everytime i do a log with Cipher and it stays the same 17.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
if neone is in northwest louisiana or around the McComb,MS area that can do a 08 PM me

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Looking for someone to do a 2 deg. timing advance in & around Tampa.Fl. area. Can anyone help? -Thanks

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Finnally got'er done! -Thanx C-Rod!

Originally Posted by TitanLE
I was told that disconnecting the battery would not reset the timing. It would have to be changed back, either by the consult 2 or up/rev program.

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
gweasel77 said:
I was told that disconnecting the battery would not reset the timing. It would have to be changed back, either by the consult 2 or up/rev program.
That is absolutely correct.

·
Registered
44 Posts
AZ ?????????????????? Willing to drive located in East Mesa please send me a private message if you are arund here and have sortware thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
I posted this over on TT, but I don't discriminate, sooo. Call Peoria Nissan in Peoria, AZ. Just west of loop 101 and Bell rd. 1-866-817-1102. Talk to Brooke in service. They charge 1 hour for the 2* advance. 1 hour is $98. Its not cheap, but it is the only place I have found.

161 - 180 of 204 Posts