Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these 2 new hoods in a magazine, there from a company called VIS racing. there is no pics of them or info on there web site but its www.suvtechniques.com . they are available in fiberglass or carbon fiber and cost $550 for fiberglass and $800 for carbon fiber.
so who's going to be the first to get one? I like the series two hood better. Unfortunatly they are not true ram air, but with a little creativity someone could proubably hook something up. just another item to add to the list of aftermarket parts now being made for the Titan. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I kinda like the look of the series two, also. Why don't you be first to get one?.... :eek:

I've got a few other Items before I start to consider one of these.

They do look pretty cool, though :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
im sayin series 1 looks better, series 2 reminds me of the retarded ones people put on dodges.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
shift said:
im sayin series 1 looks better, series 2 reminds me of the retarded ones people put on dodges.
:lol: :lol: I thought those CAME on dodges from the manufacterer :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
shift said:
I am with you on that the series one looks way better

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
at least its not one of those stick on kinds that the dodge guys put on :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Here are some that I have seen over the last few months that I saved pictures of. Most of them are just the stick ons. Dont like them just wish they had hoods that were made like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the paint job on the first truck is bad a** :!: :twisted: I WANT !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
the paint job on the first truck is bad a** :!: :twisted:
Have you looked at some of the others in the Gallery in the Sema Show section. There are some beautiful paint jobs in there.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, but the color combanation on that one is so rich and mystical looking, especially on the side where the blend job is done. the truck would acctually look better with out that hood scope on it.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
yeah, but the color combanation on that one is so rich and mystical looking, especially on the side where the blend job is done. the truck would acctually look better with out that hood scope on it.
That's a "Troy Lee Design", you can get a look at it on their website also.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I like series 2 the best. Those stick on look really.......UH.........stuck on.
I've been thinkin of puttin stripes on my truck, but right now I can't think of what they're called :roll: :oops:
The ones their puttin on the 05 Mustang.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
baja220 said:
I've been thinkin of puttin stripes on my truck, but right now I can't think of what they're called :roll: :oops:
The ones their puttin on the 05 Mustang.
I think those are simply called "Racing" stripes.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
DeesT said:
I hope that Cervini's will make a hood for ours. The one they make for Chevy S-10 are very nice. I have seen one up close and in person and the quality is superb.
8O THAT is good looking!! I'd like to see what they come up with for our Titans!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what kind of material is that on the S-10 hood? how was the fit and finish on your friends hood? that ram air hood on the S-dime would look good on our trucks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
It is a fiberglass hood. It lines up just like the original too. The only complaint he has about it is that when it rains he gets just a little water in the engine compartment.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a little water is not to bad :roll:

·
Registered
184 Posts
ya, he gets an occasional squeal in the belts and some of the engine components have a little surface rust on them....no biggie.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nothin some paint cant fix

1 - 20 of 20 Posts