Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have 2004 nissan titan that stall in the frreway while i was driving, got towed to nearest nissan dealership and i asked to diagnose the problem after 2 days they say was IPDM need to remove and replace.it will cost me $1200.parts and labor..im thinking im going to replace it my self instead.it will cost me $369.00 at ebay.the problem the part #284B6-ZE03C is it the part? Please i need help to verify this part if it the right parts? Thank you very much from RJ cal

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello i have 2004 nissan titan that stall in the frreway while i was driving, got towed to nearest nissan dealership and i asked to diagnose the problem after 2 days they say was IPDM need to remove and replace.it will cost me $1200.parts and labor..im thinking im going to replace it my self instead.it will cost me $369.00 at ebay.the problem the part #284B6-ZE03C is it the part? Please i need help to verify this part if it the right parts? Thank you very much from RJ cal
this part is easy to install, its behind the battery I got one at the dealership about 5 yrs ago for around 200.00

1 - 2 of 2 Posts