·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
My guess would bew Miami???

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I'm in San Diego County...Moved from Miami when I joined the Marines.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
MIAPLAYA said:
LOL, dang it, is that 2 or 3 times I have been wrong this year now? :wink: Now calititan will tell us he is from Rhode Island!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
BiXLL said:
MIAPLAYA said:
LOL, dang it, is that 2 or 3 times I have been wrong this year now? :wink: Now calitian will tell us he is from Rhode Island!
I been counting its 3 now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BiXLL said:
MIAPLAYA said:
LOL, dang it, is that 2 or 3 times I have been wrong this year now? :wink: Now calitian will tell us he is from Rhode Island!
No worries...The screen name throws everyone off.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
m4ck said:
BiXLL said:
MIAPLAYA said:
I been counting its 3 now.
I knew I could count on my "buddy" M4ck!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Rhode Island? No, as it says on the far left beneath my avitar, I live in the O.C. However, I grew up in San Diego County. My guess is MIAPLAYA is stationed at Pendleton or MCRD. That's a solid deal on those wheels and I am only a short drive away. Too bad I'm low on cash right now and have plenty of life left in my SE tires. Otherwise, I'd jump on that deal.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
How bout showing us the reason you are getting rid of them. I have been lookin hard at aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Mia, those are about the best looking wheels for the price I have seen! Nice choice.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BiXLL said:
Mia, those are about the best looking wheels for the price I have seen! Nice choice.
Thank you. My buddy works at Dicount Tire out here so Im getting a pretty good deal on it too...

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
JetTech said:
hey mia, those tires look like genuine "howlers"....Have you read any feedback from current owners on them?
I agree JT, those things are going to be LOUD!!!!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BiXLL said:
JetTech said:
hey mia, those tires look like genuine "howlers"....Have you read any feedback from current owners on them?
I agree JT, those things are going to be LOUD!!!!!!
Actually I got them on last night and they are not bad at all. Not sure if they will get louder over time but the first night was fine. Yes they are a little louder than stock but you cant hear them with the windows up. As for the rims I had to go with a different style as the ones they had in that style did not fit. A quick FYI for everyone buying aftermarket rims I wouldn't go much smaller then a +2 offset on a 17x8. With that offset it clears the front caliper by about half an inch if that. Pics of new rims...

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
how about some pics of them on your truck??? I love the way those wheels look, now I'm curious as to how they look on your Titan...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JetTech said:
how about some pics of them on your truck??? I love the way those wheels look, now I'm curious as to how they look on your Titan...
I'll take some pics tonight after I install my tow hooks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts