Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Titan Owners:

My Titan has been a great truck however, I'm now starting to experience some issues. My AT light is flashing on the dash and the check engine light is on. I checked my transmission fluid level. The fluid didn't look or smell burnt and no grit on the stick after touch. When pressing the gas there's a roar of the engine and a hard shift when the gear catches. I also think one of my cat. converters maybe going bad. My dealer wants to charge me $3000.00 to change my cat. converters. Is there a better price for cat. converters for Titans? Has any other Titan owner experienced these issues? Thank you in advance for your time and suggestions.

DeanX

J

·
0 Posts
I did my transmission myself but my truck is a 06 the transmission is a 2012 i scored on that one but it has a hard kick from 1st to 2nd kicks super hard in low speed but if you step on it to push harder it becomes smooth going into all gears from my research it's your check valve in the transmission witch is repairable but you have to take it apart and bore out your check valve and replacing it with one that's a little bigger but this can only be performed one time from my understanding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts