Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my truck for a few years and never ever had any problems with it until the other day. My battery was dead and I had AAA jump start the truck. It took a little time but it finally started. Now the AT Check light is on and when the truck is in drive, it barley goes. Also the HVAC blower doesn't work anymore. I ran a scan on the computer and got a error code of p0744. I cleared the code but the AT Light still stays on. I scanned it again but it says no errors. I put a brand new battery in but the transmission doesn't seem to be working properly. Its as if it stuck in 4th gear. It will drive but it takes awhile to get up to speed. The reverse works fine. Also the HVAC started to work but only when it is in drive. If the truck is in park. The A/C light and blower goes off. As soon as I put the shifter in drive, the A/C light and blower come on. Everything was working perfectly until my battery went dead and had it jumped. Any ideals of what may be the problem? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not normal. Have you tried going to your dealer?
They want to charge me $600 just to look at it. They said I will most likely need a brand new transmission and computer which will cost a few thousand dollars.I dont have that kinda of money. I lost my job because of the stupid covid and im trying to survive and then this happened to my truck after I had it jump started. Its such bull crap that all that could happen after a jump start. The truck was working perfectly until that. Ive owned 2 Toyota Tundra and had them jump started a few times and I never had anything like this happen to them. I hate Nissan, wish I stuck to my Toyota's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts