Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought another Titan yesterday, worked perfect until I tried to start it up about an hour ago. Doesn't sound like the batterys dead because it doesn't even sound like it wants to turn over.. no lights on the dash and the battery guage on the dash is where its supposed to be. Thinking it was maybe a fuse? It was working fine this morning so I don't know what could've happened to it for the 3 hours it was sitting in the parking lot.

-Any ideas? Please help!

·
Registered
141 Posts
so when you turn they key, what do you get? does it just spin and spin, or does it click, or does it do nothing?

if it spins and spins, could be the relay in the IPDM, if it clicks, it could be a shot battery, if it does nothing, it could be that it isnt fully in park.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't spin at all, just one click. My radio works and all other stuff comes on when the cars on but it won't even think about starting. Tried seperating the keys from the remote and checked the fuses... still no luck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Your battery is bad, if you turn the key and and all you get is clicking.

·
Registered
141 Posts
yea, the batteries on these trucks seem to stroke out with no warning. Try jumping it and see if it starts then, if so head to the shop to get a new one. I got mine at SAMs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi guys i have he same problems as truetitan has....

i had changed the fuel pump and filter as wel as the cutouts and some fuses whishing i don't face the same problem again... the problem is once i take the car by the recovery to the carage with one key spin the car turn on and the engin starts like no problems at all....

even the electrasions couldn't figer out the problem....
and some times if i leave the car for hours it works like nothing was there and run for weeks with no fauilier at all.

can any prffesinal help us in this case please.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Probably the battery, the radio and lights still worked when mine went, truck was probably sitting on a lot for a while which is bad for the battery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts