Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess my truck is starting to give me clues as to what needs to be replaced. The other week my driver side rear window would not roll up so I had to guide it up by pulling it up. Now, the other day after I let my truck warm up I turned on my air con for a few seconds, then it turned completely off (I did not touch anything), then turned back on seconds later. WTF... Is my truck telling me to get a new IPDM? Before I fork out the cash to get one online, I would like to ask the experts here. It puzzles me how my rear window motors suck when I barely use them, and now my air con is acting up. I do not know what is next, but if anyone has these issues please chime in. I am hoping to hear it is the IPDM and nothing major.

ps. those with Stillen headers and 1st gen Stillen b-pipes, did you ever get you check engine light turned off? lol

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know someone here has issues with their 04'-06 models... Just to add to the aforementioned, today after I turned off my truck, my gauges started jumping for a minute... Is this a sure sign that I need a new IPDM? ANY help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
On my 04, my guages did that and all it was was the battery was going bad. Replaced it and it never happened again. However that doesn't sound like it would cure the window or A/C issues..lol. Sorry.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol My window is a given, but the a/c and gauges are another. My battery is pretty new, may be a couple of months. Thanks Hudson.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts