1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum.
having problems with my 2007 Nissan Titan
Truck runs great, no misfires, no coolant in oil, no coolant leaks
Truck will overheat after about 10-15 minutes of driving, temp gauge will fluctuate up and down and eventually will get hot enough to were I have to pull over. Changed thermostat and still doing the same thing, water pump isn’t leaking and no play in the pulley. I’m to the point we’re I’m confused lol. Looking to get some advice and answers from y’all, anything will help, thanks

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
I am no mechanic by any means, but it still could be the water pump, they can be bad without leaking. You have checked all hoses right?

Check out this link on signs of a bad water pump

Truck will overheat after about 10-15 minutes of driving, temp gauge will fluctuate up and down and eventually will get hot enough to were I have to pull over. Changed thermostat and still doing the same thing, water pump isn’t leaking and no play in the pulley. I’m to the point we’re I’m confused lol. Looking to get some advice and answers from y’all, anything will help, thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Had the same issue on my 06 changed radiator and issue went away also used water wetter additive as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the same issue on my 06 changed radiator and issue went away also used water wetter additive as well
I had two issues when this was happening to me on my '05. The first was, that the radiator cap didn't seal properly. Second, the seal between the aluminum and plastic sections of the radiator leaked. That started slow and then expanded until I replaced my radiator with an all-aluminum one. Here is what I put in...

STILLEN Premium High-Performance Aluminum Radiator 401446

·
Registered
13 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts