Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my original headlights, taillights, and chrome stock rims to sell. As yall can see I have replaced them so i dont need these anymore. I guess I can take trades if you have them. Just let me know what you got. I can work out different prices for all of these to. Just let me know. Thanx guys.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
83 Posts
How much for the headlights

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends, Where do you live?

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
I could be interested in the chrome rims if they are in good shape and the price is right?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the rims were the original rims that were put on the truck and it only had 15,500 miles when I got it. I bought the truck in February and put new rims on in april. There practicaly brand new. When I get a chance ill get some pics. And price depends on where you live?

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Pm sent...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in NYC

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nyc2005Armada-not really sure on price, what do you think a good price would be.

scrubbyboy-no i still have the rims, ive gotten a couple offers so im still holding on to them

Call Sign Maverick-No I dont think so, but then again they have been sitting in the box my other headlights came in since april of 2010 haha. They are at my friends house right now but in the next day or two I am going to pick them up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pic

heres a pic I took a couple days before I took everything off.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.