Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title says, I have an intake manifold off of a 2007 Nissan Titan. Was going to install it on my 05 but decided not too. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks! Will post pics ASAP. I am located 30 miles south of Houston.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Is this a brand new manifold? Or was it installed before? I will take it if it is new, PM me the paypal and the money will be on the way.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Is this a brand new manifold? Or was it installed before? I will take it if it is new, PM me the paypal and the money will be on the way.
I have no use for the manifold but I wondered the same thing. Since he said the manifold came off a 2007 Titan, I figured it had to be a used part.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have no use for the manifold but I wondered the same thing. Since he said the manifold came off a 2007 Titan, I figured it had to be a used part.
Yeah I read that too, but how many 07 manifolds are just out there, if the motor was good and a wrecked truck, then they usually don't part just that piece out. they like to keep motors complete. Not much reason to just take a manifold off an 07, because what would be the purpose? What would you replace it with? So I am in the market for one, but I do want a new one that hasn't sat around and collected dirt and junk in the runners as well. So if it is new, I will grab it, if used then I will have to pass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts