Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing an aftermarket radio and can not get the Air Conditioner Panel to turn on. Anyone have any idea which fuse or fuses is for the a/c? Please comment if you have any idea of how to get this panel powered up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently, portable air conditioners in the car have become more reliable and durable full-fledged room air conditioners. My brother bought a car and he constantly uses his air conditioner in the car, and recently my air conditioner stopped working. I was shocked because we bought them at the same time. as a result, I had to call the guys from socool.sg company, known in Singapore for air conditioning service, more than 2 times, specializing in the maintenance and repair of air conditioners .. They did a great job and did everything possible for my air conditioner to reanimate it and dealt with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently, portable air conditioners in the car have become more reliable and durable full-fledged room air conditioners. My brother bought a car and he constantly uses his air conditioner in the car, and recently my air conditioner stopped working. I was shocked because we bought them at the same time. as a result, I had to call the guys from socool.sg company, known in Singapore for air conditioning service, more than 2 times, specializing in the maintenance and repair of air conditioners .. They did a great job and did everything possible for my air conditioner to reanimate it and dealt with it.
Have you considered to look at other services the company has to offer? In my case, the problem with my AC unit was that it needed a good cleaning, more specifically, aircon chemical gas overhaul. Best to leave it to professionals with good reputation! Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just finished installing an aftermarket radio and can not get the Air Conditioner Panel to turn on. Anyone have any idea which fuse or fuses is for the a/c? Please comment if you have any idea of how to get this panel powered up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Power up the panel with a chemical wash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you considered to look at other services the company has to offer? In my case, the problem with my AC unit was that it needed a good cleaning, more specifically, aircon chemical gas overhaul. Best to leave it to professionals with good reputation! Cheers!
If youre looking at a company with a myriad of services, I suggest you check this out. And yes, they do offer chemical gas overhaul services too! Personally never have had to call for that service (its pretty niche), but good to keep a look out for too. Stay cool!

·
Registered
1 Posts
In most cases, even if you've identified precisely where the unpleasant noise is coming from and can guess the cause, it's almost impossible to repair your car's air conditioning system yourself. Even if you consider yourself an automotive guru, air conditioning repair may be too much for you to handle. The grinding, noise, humming, or the whistling of the car air conditioner when you turn on the climate system means that the compressor can no longer operate normally. To alleviate the "sick" condition, you can, for example, contact Aircon Servicing Singapore, Cleaning & Repair at Cheap and Affordable Price. This is precisely what many car owners do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts