Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a new set of wheels and tires next week so I am going to sell the original OEM wheels with tires on them for $900 obo. I am willing to meet someone within 100 miles and I am also willing to ship and will work with you on shipping if reasonable. Tires are General Grabbers 275 / 70 / 18. Tires have 43k miles on them. Front tires have a good amount of tread on them. The backs are a little worn in the middle but have decent tread on the outsides. Had oil change done 2 weeks ago and they reported them as 5/32 all the way around.
Email me if interested or if you have questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, I left out my location. I'm in Spartanburg, sc and I would drive up to 200 miles to meet someone halfway to deliver tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry guys, I left out my location. I'm in Spartanburg, sc and I would drive up to 200 miles to meet someone halfway to deliver tires.
I'm definitely interested !!! I'm in Fountain, Colorado. Do you happen to know what they cost to have them shipped down to where I am? If it's not too much, that would be the best way for me, if you still have them!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i do still have them. let me do some research and see how much it would cost me to ship them to you. i have a work account with fed ex, i may be able to strap them on a pallet and ship them to you. what is your zip code?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts