Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my 09 SE Titan I was able to raise the front 2" over stock without severe coil basket contact. My question is how much can I lift the front of my 2019 SV non-xd 4x4 before the uca starts hitting the coil basket. Is it the same as on my gen 1 or has this changed? I want to go an even 2" up front and put a 1" to 1 1/2" add a leaf in the rear. With cam bolts to get the alignment right up front will this work ?

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I put Bilstiens leveling Coilovers on my 2019 sv 4x4. It looks good, but stopped With level because I was only wanting to get it leveled. The Coilovers have 5 settings, I chose to install them on the 4th groove which gave me 1 3/4” of lift in front. It will give you about 2 1/4” if you go all the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great Thanks ! How's the ride quality with those coil overs? I was going to go the spacer route up front but the stock shocks are terrible and really need to be upgraded.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It did stiffen up a little at first but now, it feels good. 7k on truck since and no rubbing or noises, glad I did it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts