Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2019 Titan Pro 4X (midnight pine). This is the 3rd Titan I have owned(2008 king cab SE, 2011 Crew Cab LE) I love the truck and it looks great but my wife is having back issues with the seat being elevated in the front like it is. Driver side is electric, passenger is manual. It has the Pro 4X bucket seats in it and to be totally honest aren't the most comfortable seats even for the driver. Does anyone know if there is a bottom seat piece i can change out (something "flatter) or can i swap out the entire seat with another model nissan (titan or any other model) if i find one at a junk yard or online? We bought this truck to pull a camper so we will be taking long trips in it and need to do something to help her out asap. I considered unbolting the back of the seat from the floor and putting a bushing or bolt under the backside of the seat mount to raise the back up and level the seat out some. She is only 5'2" so her legs barely reach the floor because of the front elevation. I have bought her the gel wedge pad to put under her (that didnt help much) it actually helped her more to put it on the floor for her to rest her feet on. LOL
Thanks for any input or suggestions anyone might have.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts