Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a build in the Nissan website then checked dealership availability for the 2021s and there were not many available.
Basically was looking up Grey, with all three available packages (P4X Utility, Moonroof, & Convince Package).

Anyone else notices low supply?

I set it for 250 miles from Washington DC/20011.

Picture for attention

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did read somewhere recently that Nissan was going to have a lower inventory of Titans. The rarely ever have any leftovers. I just picked up a sweet deal on a 2019 CPO Platinum Reserve with 9700 miles. I had my previous Nissan Titan SE for 14 years. The other manufacturers have more bells and whistles. This truck gets dinged all the time on its gas mileage and this is from people that have V6's or 2 cylinder drop downs in their motors. Please... You buy this truck for its power! This 2019 with 390hp would leave my 2005 in the dust... It is hard to find one just the way you want it on a lot. I looked for about 8 months... I have to say.. All I put in that titan out of pocket in 14 years were tires, brakes, 1 SS Exhaust, 2 sets of structs/shocks and a slip yoke and 3 U Joints. That's it. Radiator was warranty replaced at 70k. of course fluids at their appropriate times... Can't same the same for my friends that owed other manufacturer trucks as they were always having issues and many had to trade-in their problems. I wish you luck in your search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a white 2021 Titan XD Pro 4X bought I had to find a dealership that was willing to bring it in from another state because there were non available here in Colorado.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did find 2 the way I wanted in the color I wanted in a 250 mile radius. I would have still had to have some dealer items added on. Since I keep my vehicles over 15 years (currently 2005 G35 coupe and Frontier) I really want to get this truck exactly how I want it. I got my G35 coupe exactly how I want it and 16 years later I am still deeply in love with the car. I got the only Frontier I could find that had 75% of what I wanted back then.... and while its good....i always see others that turn my head. So I really want to get this Titan set up good. My plan was to buy in March, but If I cant find it...ill wait for 2022s and just get one early or order it late 2021.....Hopefully if they still sell them .... its looking Grim for nissans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts