Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new Titan Pro4X and for about 3 weeks it was great, then the fan speed/noise started. At first was just when AC was on now does it all the time. Took to dealer and they finally got Nissan to agree to replace the fan clutch. This completely fixed the issue... for one week, now doing the same thing. Dealer says they have another that they just sold with same issue. this started with less than 2k miles and now I have 3500 miles and issue continues. Anyone know of a fix? I have always heard great things about Nissan so I bought this one, but if they do not get this corrected it will be my last. Dealer legally has 3 more tries to fix the issue then I will have to hire a lawyer and spend tons of money I am sure to try to get them to honor the lemon law. I love the truck, but cannot deal with the loud fan and it seems to cut down on horsepower and run more RPM's when this is happening so I am sure it is not good for MPG or the engine in general. TIA for any advice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2021 does the same thing sometimes. I understand the fan clutch fully engaging when it's 100 degrees and I'm sitting at a red light, but not when I first start it up and get moving. Not only is it loud, but it seems to pull the engine down quite a bit. This is my first Titan as well, I never thought about it being abnormal. But I couldn't take it if it did it all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts