Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my truck and I want to sale or trade my rims before I let it go.
I have a set of 22" American Racing wheels a few years old normal wear.
With 305/40/22 Cooper tires with 60% tread left.
I would prefer stock chrome but contact me and let me know what you have to trade. I need descent tread on the tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
TitanG35,

I just bought a Titan and I am interested in your offer. I have the stock aluminum 18" rims in gray w/Continental Contitrac tires (265 70R18). The rims/tires are brand new with only 300 miles on them. I live in San Antonio and was planning a trip down to Houston this week to visit relatives, so let me know if you are interested. Feel free to give me a call also: (210) 725-3800 Justin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture? Are you talking about the steel wheels?
I was looking for the SE wheels or better. This is a Texas Edition so they want at least what goes on the SE.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No the wheels are aluminum 6 spoke, off a 2010 Titan. I have an XE, but paid for an upgrade package to get the SE spec wheels, towing package etc. Here is a stock image of the identical wheels. Sorry, I can't figure out how to insert a pic here, but here is a link to the nissan website showing the wheels.
http://www.nissanusa.com/titan.html#/photos/colors/
When I get home this evening I can send you a pic of the wheels off my truck if you prefer. Thanks, Justin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, that sounds good. When are you heading down?
I was hoping to get some cash with trade what do feel is fair?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was planning on coming to Houston this Wednesday. Let me know if there is a time or date that works best for you. Do you have a place in mind for doing the wheel swap? Regarding the cash, I am really bad about coming up with a number. Tell me what you are thinking..., if nothing else we can go from there. Thanks, Justin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking $400? But you tell me if that is reasonable?
I am pretty flexible I can meet Wednesday, if you can swing by on the way into town. I live off of I-10 and Fry I am closer to 290 but about 15 min. off of I-10.
We can meet at my house. We will have to take the rims off the old fashion way. You take yours off and I take mine off and switch one rim at a time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think that is reasonable, unfortunately my wife does not. I would go ahead with the swap but I have to choose my battles. Currently, I am "in negotiations" with her, but I don't want to keep you waiting. If I can get her onboard I'll write you back ASAP. Thanks, Justin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know what she is cool with I need to switch them soon.
The truck buyer wants the truck by Christmas, if possible.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess that would be fine.
I need to move these before I turn the truck over.
What is your plan for coming down? Are you heading this way today?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Being sold today at 2:30 I will let you if it falls through.

Selling my truck and I want to sale or trade my rims before I let it go.
I have a set of 22" American Racing wheels a few years old normal wear.
With 305/40/22 Cooper tires with 60% tread left.
I would prefer stock chrome but contact me and let me know what you have to trade. I need descent tread on the tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts