Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im putting these on my Titan tonight. I'll try to get some pics by the weekend after I wash her up and all.

ASA RT5s

BTW great site, glad I joined!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I bought them used off of ebay. Only 1 wheel has any sort of blemish on it. For $1,600 I got the rims, Pirelli tires, shipping, and balancing.

Online at the Tirerack they are $450 each without the tires or shipping.

I did have to buy a different lugs because the small acorn type wont work with aftermarket wheels. They were $1 each, so no biggie.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i realy like the deep well look, bling bling 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
what size tire and what is the offset.I want to step up to 22's but I am hearing horor stories .The dealership ill advises aftermarket wheels because I don't think that they don't want to be responsible if they scratch one .i would love to get more info on 22's feel free to cal me @ 870 543 9449

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have 22's also, Velocity 135, with Nitto NT-404 285/45/22. I got them thru some people I know for $1950 mounted and balanced, but you can also go to www.shoptwm.com, and no I don't have any connection to them, but they had the same exact rims I got for almost the same cost. Most people said my ride would be more harsh, but in contrast, it is a lot more smooth, and road quiet. I know there are plenty of other sites out there that sell rims, just depends on what you are looking for. That site was the cheapest I found for what I wanted, and the guy is willing to work with you. If I remember correctly, ask for Ali. They are located in Stockton, CA. Once again, I have no connection to them, I just like to pass on good places who are willing to work with people.

G

·
I have never really given any thought to 22", as all I ever see with them is the low profile tires. Are there 22" tires with the normal sidewall, or are they all low profile?

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's hard to see in the pic, until I take more, but I would say it is in between being low pro, and having good meat on the side wall. My car has some low's on it, and the truck tires don't look no where near as low. Put it this way, I have rubbed a few curbs with the truck, without hitting the rim, thank goodness 8O . My car rims got a bit scratched catching curbs in tight turns :evil: .

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts