Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my new wheels!!!!
26" multi piece forged wheels Custom Built.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
26" 8O Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that looks great. Now those have got to be some pricey wheels and tires....Don't smoke'em too often.. 8)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm close friends with both owners of the company so I guess you can say I got hooked up. :p otherwise they sell anywhere from 9K to 15K 8O custom made..

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flyer Pictures...

Here are two of the many other cars they built wheels for. Their Plan is to use these pic for promotional purposes..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Damn!! 8O 8O That looks Hot! And I'm not a fan of the big "bling bling" wheels. But they just look like they belong there. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is what I am talking about!!!!!!!That is how you do it .Any brake problems? .I love to see the Titan represent.I am going with the 22 inch maas wheel .Is there anything I need to know about tires or backspacing feel free to call me @ 870-543-9449-I would like your input.David

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
looks good. I saw some 26 on a titan in vegas and I thought it was too big those look nice. just have to drop the rear a little.

What manufacturer is that?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pitbull said:
That is what I am talking about!!!!!!!That is how you do it .Any brake problems? .I love to see the Titan represent.I am going with the 22 inch maas wheel .Is there anything I need to know about tires or backspacing feel free to call me @ 870-543-9449-I would like your input.David
Nope, No brake problems, but i think i will upgrate anyway. the offset on these wheels is 20mm, dont have to worry about back spacing or anything.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rcantu said:
looks good. I saw some 26 on a titan in vegas and I thought it was too big those look nice. just have to drop the rear a little.

What manufacturer is that?
The company is called ABG FORGE

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
You tell them about this site they are always welcome to hook up mine for all the advertising they want LOL
m4ck

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Not much rubber there....how is the ride?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rossi said:
Not much rubber there....how is the ride?
The Ride isnt bad at all.. almost like its on SUV tires. the only thing is my steering is a little bit harder than normal. and the ride height is taller than factory, maybe a couple inches or so.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice ride! love the color!

i was gonna go with 25/26" on my armada, but it rubbed and i didn't want to do any type of cutting of the wheel well.

seeing that your in SoCal too, watch out for those potholes all this recent rain has created! 8O

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MacFly said:
nice ride! love the color!

i was gonna go with 25/26" on my armada, but it rubbed and i didn't want to do any type of cutting of the wheel well.

seeing that your in SoCal too, watch out for those potholes all this recent rain has created! 8O
i'm not having any rubbing problems with mine. what offset where the 25/26's you had on? these are 20mm off set. Originally made for an Escalade. they fit just fine. But i was told that the TITAN should be a 15mm offset.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I bet that thing gives you some major G's on corners!!!!!!!!!!

Chief

·
Registered
108 Posts
I thought 24's were going to be too big for my truck then you go and put 26's on there. Thats nuts!!!!!

I think the second best part of your pic is where you took it at. Right in front of the Blue Book. That is called framing :wink: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sergeant_Titan said:
I thought 24's were going to be too big for my truck then you go and put 26's on there. Thats nuts!!!!!

I think the second best part of your pic is where you took it at. Right in front of the Blue Book. That is called framing :wink: :thumbsup:
Ha,ha,ha,.. its just too bad that Kelly's Blue Book moved out of that building. that's the only reason i was able to take that pic with my truck on the curb. otherwise they probably would have kicked me out. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts