Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, trying again...

I need to replace my OEM Goodyear SR-As soon. Been looking around and, honestly, there isn't much out there in that size!

I want an upgrade in load rating from the SR-A, and have only found one LT tire. There are a few in "XL" rating that I am looking closely at. I would love to get the LT tire (Nitto Dura Grappler) but at $281 a tire, it's painfull. The Cooper Discover HT+ is looking pretty good. What I am looking for is a good all-season tire, nothing too agressive, for towing my trailer.

Here's what I've found:

General Grabber HTS (XL) 2998#@50psi load $215
BFG Long Trail T/A Tour (P) [email protected] $190
Goodyear SR-A (P) [email protected] $203
Goodyear Silent Armor (P) [email protected] $272
Hankook Ventus AS R407(XL) [email protected] $155
Nitto Dura Grappler (LT) [email protected] $281
Cooper Discover HT+ (XL) [email protected] $176

HELP!

-Lab

(I did come across some such as the Goodyear HP (Junk) and the Cooper Zeon (Too agressive))

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Zeon only look aggresive. The ride is excellent!! Just put them on last week in that size.
Really? Hmmm... may have to look again at that one. Thanks!

-Lab

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it will be the Cooper Zeons! Read a LOT of reviews, and nothing bad to say, only positives! I agree it looks agressive, but people have only good things to say about ride quality! Thanks Redcrew08!

Anybody have a pic?

-Lab

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice! Thanks for the pics!

-Lab

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.