Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the PRG 2.5" mini lift and want these tires on my stock rims. Will they fit ok without any mods? Ive tried searching and couldnt find anything

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the PRG 2.5" mini lift and want these tires on my stock rims. Will they fit ok without any mods? Ive tried searching and couldnt find anything
Mine rubbed when the shop installed them, but they did about 5 minutes of tweaking and I have zero rubbing. Not backing out of my driveway, speedbumps, nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of tweaking did they do? I might be getting some moto metal 18" rims with them too. Is that going to make a difference?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Im really debating on getting this size Trail Grappler for my truck or just waiting til Dec. when Nitto comes out with the 275/70-18s. If I get the 295s then I will probably have to do the mods, but if I wait til the 275s come out, I dont think any mods will be necessary. Any suggestions????

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got my 295/70-18 Trail Grapplers put on today. Will post pics as soon as I get them cleaned up. Tire shop did the PWM for me and took the mud flaps off too. Man those are some beefy tires.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I stuck with the stock rims for now.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No rubbing issues anymore. The tire shop did the PWM and when I got it home I used heat gun ro heat up plastic fender liner to pull it back. The leveling kit is great. PRG mini lift.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Love the look of those trail grapplers.. I have the terra grapplers on my 17" with over 50,000 miles on them and they wear really good. Going to the Trail grapplers in Febuary.
Great look!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My tires came in today 295 70 18 Terra and waiting on Greg to ship prg level kit. I ordered it last week and talked to him today and he said u bolts won't be in until Thursday. He is mailing the front spacers until u bolts come in. He is awesome and what great customer service.

·
Registered
304 Posts
So did you have to have the shop take off the mud flaps, or is that the look you were going for? Do you think they would have rubbed with the flaps on?
I'm thinking of going with 18" with new rims for my off road package, and I already have the mini lift from PRG on my truck. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So did you have to have the shop take off the mud flaps, or is that the look you were going for? Do you think they would have rubbed with the flaps on?
I'm thinking of going with 18" with new rims for my off road package, and I already have the mini lift from PRG on my truck. Any suggestions?
The shop had to take the front flaps off cause of rubbing. I got home and took the back ones off. They didnt rub but didnt want them on the back if I couldnt have them on the front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI:
my 07 LE off road,have same rub problem too,i had PRG mini lift 2 front,1.5 rear,and just change 18inch XD monster black with 305-65-18,and rear wheel is fine but front wheel have little rub on the back when i turn,so i'm really wanna know what kind the PWM you did to fix the rub,thank you very much!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There is a post on here somewhere that shows pics and details on how to do it. Just type in PWM in the search engine and should be able to find it. Thats how I found it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.