Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall on here (but can't find it now) someone swapped out their 2wd spring for 4x4 spring then install bistein 5100 shocks all way around. They claim the truck sat like it had a 2inch leveling kit install and was level and it rode awesome.

I would like to do the same set up. Can anyone chime in and tell me if this set up will work or do I have to buy a leveling kit with this.. Thank you in advance..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed the '08+ 4x4 springs and Bilstein HD's (not 5100). Ride is great - needs to be aligned a bit.. front tires have a lil too much positive camber. Also, this is on a KC and the front is actually a slight bit higher than the rear now - guess I'm gonna have to get a RAS

·
Registered
227 Posts
I recall on here (but can't find it now) someone swapped out their 2wd spring for 4x4 spring then install bistein 5100 shocks all way around. They claim the truck sat like it had a 2inch leveling kit install and was level and it rode awesome.

I would like to do the same set up. Can anyone chime in and tell me if this set up will work or do I have to buy a leveling kit with this.. Thank you in advance..
Depending on the year of your truck. But to answer you question yes its true that you can put on stock 4x4 spring and shock combo and it will sit a bit higher and will also ride better. Ive done it myself but now have full PRG SAW setup :thumbsup-big:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts