Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 4 17" Nissan Titan off road wheels that I have my drag radials and drag front tires mounted on.

Since I can't seem to get a Titan guy to buy the set for racing I guess I'm going to separate the tires since I'm sure I can sell them if there not Nissan specific.

If anyone is interested let me know. I think there off a 2005 4X4.

Still have that damn crank pulley if anyone is crazy enough. And I'll still sell the drag radials to a Titan guy if one steps up and wants them.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if it were just the wheels no tires......$100 plus any shipping required.

Drag Radials $200 plus shipping
Front tires $100 plus shipping.

Or take the whole thing tire/wheels $300 plus shipping.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Would you be able to give shipping estimate to 88101 for rims only (Greyhound, maybe?) ? I'm interested but gotta clear everything through the wife. I just started a center console swap and am getting parts together for that too...I might not get the OK cause I'd have to buy tires for them too but last week she did say I could get C/Os and upper arms. I work full time too and, started classes last week and have a 3mo. old so I just spent a butt load of $$.

Do you know if a 35x12.50x17 will fit on those and clear the CST 4" lift spindle? If I get ok'd I'd have to find that out too before I buy. Sorry if it's a little lengthy but I just wanted you to know there is a possibility I may not buy but am really interested.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greyhound? Never tried to ship through them......wonder if it's on there site. I'll check it out!

12.5 inch wide tire.....I THINK the wheels are 8 inches?? The tire guidelines should tell you what width they want the wheel on.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Do you know what the back spacing is? If so I'll be able to figure out the rest, thanks.

Any way you want to ship if you could give me a close estimate, that wouls be great.
Yeah Greyhound used to act as a courrier but you had to ship/pickup at bus stops. It was REALLY cheap the last time I checked but it was years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.