Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed these pictures of a Titan being modified for a 4 bar link rear end setup. This is a big mod. To think, I'm worried about installing the PRG lift and what it might mean to my warranty. Obviously, not an issue for this guy. I did a search and the member that posted in the gallery has no posts on the forum. Hope he posts some more soon.

http://www.clubtitan.org/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&pos=-574

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I see you've been "browsing" the galler :lol:

THAT is a HUGE undertaking, huh? What would be the benefits, though? better ride? more travel/suspension?

Does look sweeeeetttt!

·
Registered
791 Posts
4 link is a nice rear suspension setup. I wonder if he plans to C-Notch the frame for the ultimate drop? If not, I'm not quite sure why the 4 link would be a significanly superior setup to the leaf springs for a moderate (off the shelf) drop. The only benefit I see on the surface is the elimination of wheel hop when roasting the tires on a hard launch. 4 link will also eliminate the axle wrap but kill payload capacity witout some serious coil-overs or airbags. Maybe it's just for the "WOW" factor. :) Nice pics though. I see he even used the original front leaf spring hanger for the lower links. It will be interesting to see if someone develops a conversion kit in the future. You definately won't get a drop like the one below with leafs.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts