Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my adapter plates made.
Everything bolts up to mock engine and mock trans.
Level 10 trans couldn't hold power or didn't understand the air density readings. Sent it back to Pat to freshen it up, but then decided to have Pat build me a 4L80E. Everything will be installed in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Level 10 trans couldn't hold power or didn't understand the air density readings. Sent it back to Pat to freshen it up, but then decided to have Pat build me a 4L80E. Everything will be installed in 2 weeks.
any pictures of this setup ? what are you using to control the 4l80e ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The plates are for sale. I had another set made to make copies from.
Curious why did you choose the 4L80 and not a TH400 ?

also is that a spacer on the T/C as well ?

you boosting the truck or running n2o ? I am surprise I havent seen more people post on here .. def thumbs up !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a freshly built Level10 for sale if you know anyone interested, also a supercharger. Ill do a package deal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has overdrive
that is an adapter plate for the torque converter
Boosting
I have a freshly built LEvel10 tans that has not be reinstalled. Pat rebuilt it for me but before I had it installed I decided to have Pat build me the 4L80E. I also have a supercharger. Will do a package deal if you know anyone interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a freshly built Level10 for sale if you know anyone interested, also a supercharger. Ill do a package deal.
can you message me on your asking price for the transmission ? ( floor shifter ) and was it fully done ?

also what the adapter plates ( and misc parts ) to convert to GM transmission , was its more or less or a rebuilt from level 10 ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
what power were you making (ish) ? I lost 4th and 5th currently after going boost as well , been weighing a 6spd conversion .. i assume its not a daily and for more track use on your setup ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The transmission is fully built from Level10
Not sure what power I was making because we were just street tunning it before putting on the dyno.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I specifically said if I want to drive to Canada I want to have the confidence to put the family in the truck and take off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts