Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New member obviously, wanted to check out the forum and see what its all about. I currently own a Toyota Taco, but soon it will be gone, replaced by a Titan. I do ALOT of 4wheelin and i am very abusive to my taco, the damn thing is bullet-proof. I was hoping to find some people on here who romp their titans the way i know i will. As of yet i haven't found anyone who has lifted theirs yet and really tested it. As soon as procomp realeases their 6" lift, thats the day i get my titan. Any serious 4wheelers out there?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard head down to the Offroad section there are a few that have lifts in there already. They look really good lifted too. I have a 4x2 but plan to put a small lift on it. I just like the look. I have been wishing lately that I had a 4x4 just because I would love to do some offroadin. Good luck and check around I'm not so sure that the procomp lift isnt already out for the Titan.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. Please share your off road experiences.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to get my **** together and get my taco pix on. Lots of mud, rocks, and a little snow thown in for fun. I'm a little hesitant to drop 30k on a truck i know i will beat the hell out of, but DAMN the titan is sweeeet. I checked procomps site and its under renovations, so nothing yet. Wouldn't mind if fabtech would make a titan lift also as it is what is on my taco and the thing handles jumps pretty well.(Don't know if i'll be able to get the titan air'borne, but i WILL try) Saw the few that are lifted on the site, but looks like more show and very little go, ya know?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, thought i knew how, but i don't. how the hell do i get my pix to here from my comp. i know i know prob. REEEEAL easy for some of you, but i spend my time wheelin instead of taking pix, so on this, i'm a moron. THanks.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
two ways:

1) post them in the Members Gallery section

or

2) attach them to a thread in the "offroad" section.
only a max of 4 pix per reply, I believe.

If you have problems, pm one of us (moderators) or m4ck, himself.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
When you are making a post look below where you type the message. You will see Add an Attachment. right below that you will see a Browse button click that and find the file on your computer then click Add Attachment. You can do it 5 times in one post.
hope that helps
M4ck

·
Registered
493 Posts
FINALLY

Welcome truckabuser,
I to have the offroad fever and with no lift and no special nothin'. Yes the TITAN does FLY,( and its fast to ) just keep the backwheels spinning. Landing flat SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mud is fun to, the ABS is alittle touchy but you'll figure that out I'm sure. My TITAN eats sand, snow, mud like nothing and the Endurance motor is perrrrrrfect to PLAY. Had a TACO to and you will miss one thing the TITAN doesn't doo well, tight turns. But you'll get the feel for the throttle and the turning will be like second nature.
I got my TITAN stuck Fri. NO DAMB CAMERA, and DUDE let me tell you, when you can all avoid getting stuck, do just that! It takes alot, but alot is WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY to much. It took two fords and a jeep with a winch to get me loose....FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.....Just like sex only with mud and a throttle peddal. NO! NO! NO! if you use mud and a throttle peddal for sex, we don't want to here about it, the visual is just about enough :lol:

Gotta love ******** !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got it, thanks for the info. Right now all i have is a pic of my elk in the bed from this year, not a very good pic of the truck tho. I'll get some action fotos this week. My buddy just got his '04 f150 lifted with 35's. i wanna take him out and get it stuck, should be fun.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
welcome to the site truckabuser hope yuo find all the info that you need. glad to see another fellow member that wont be affraid to use there truck like its meant be used. i have been extremely happy with the 4x4 capabilitys of this truck in stock form, was very pleased with amount of axle articulation it has. it would be even better with a lift and some nice tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts