Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the 3 inch rough country leveling kit with upper control arms. I was thinking the leveling kit plus 1inch blocks from prg would be like prgs mini lift but with a extra 1.5 in the front. Let me kno what you guys think

·
Registered
276 Posts
I looked into this kit as the price was very attractive, $269 for UCA's and a 3" spacer sounded like a great deal! After doing some research I found the install instructions online and even with the new UCA's they tell you to grind your coil buckets for clearance. I decided to go with the Bilstien 5100's instead, and very glad I did. I installed them (did a little CB grinding to clear stock UCA's anyway) at the highest setting which gave me 3.25" over stock and the ride quality is amazing. Also, I just noticed that your T is a 2011, I don't think you can go up more than 1.5" in front without other issues, maybe someone else will chime in if I am wrong. All in all, if your just looking to level and can shell out a few extra bucks, IMO the 5100's are the way to go, they ride and handle much better than even a new stock setup.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Old thread same question.... Has anyone tried the 3 inch rough country leveling kit with upper control arms? My 2nd titan is a 2010 CC 4x4. I want as much lift as possible without spending over $500. Thanks

Also if this lift sucks can I get a 2.5" spacer lift without girding or rubbing. Plan on running 33's

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a 2006 off road titan and have put the 3" rc lift with the new uca`s and didnt have to grind any thing off the coil bucket not sure on the difference in lift vs stock but i have some 265 70 17`s on it right now and the stock size is 285 70 17 i am getting new tires tomorrow, ill get u some pics up after the tires and let u know the amount off lift it has

·
Registered
91 Posts
I run 305 65 18s with my rclift with no problems even in an 18 x 9 wheel. I can even go to a 325 60 18 which is wider if I want. I like my rc set up it was an easy install and great price. If u keep stock wheels you can run 35s no problems

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
91 Posts
And you can run this set up
On new titans because they redesigned their ucas to accommodate coil bucket contact. You may want to grind the lips still just do you can clear at full drop. Mind never hit the coil buckets but I grinder anyway so I can eventually go bigger with rancho lift and not worry about it. It's a good option for the price and prg is pricey. I did not add the rear blocks as I like my Titan a little bull dogged. When i get the rancho lift i will add them. But save money and buy your rear blocks on eBay for 1/3 the price.

·
Registered
151 Posts
awesome thanks for the info guys I think ill go this route!! BTW why does everyone go with blocks instead of lift shackles?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Because they are Cheap durable and easy lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
A little late coming back to the party, but if you're doing the 3" front and want to bring the rear up an inch to keep level, 4x4 Parts has a new 1" shackle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would like a pic of the 3 inch lift with 33's. I'm thinking about doing the Rancho 4 inch with 33's. But I'm not sure the extra $1,000 on 1 inch... Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
The Rancho 4" lift kit will still yield a 5.5" ~6" lift....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts