Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and thanks for the overwhelming support here on club Titan. I will offering 5 sets of billet aluminum 4 piece sets w-logo for the upper grille and lower bumper. These are easy boltovers and install in about 45 minuted to an hour. This set it $130.00 shipped. We also have a 4 piece set that shows no logo and is a cutout which is $145.00. Then the best grille out which is the stainless steel 4 piece set. This set is the best and most durable set on the market. Due to limited
sets we only have 2 in stock and they are $170.00 shipped. The only way to get these prices is to e-mail me @ [email protected]. Then you will recieve your invoice. Thanks and check out our feedbacks for the quality of customer service and our billet and stainless grilles. Also the picture attatched is a grill i just installed for my customer.

Thanks

Brent

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Oooohhh...tempting on that stainless. Is it a bolt over style as well, just like the aluminum? I don't want to cut the factory one. I'm in on the Banks buy right now, but I'm interested in the stainless one. Let me know about the bolt up style.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts