Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The long awaited 90 mm Nissan titan throttle body is finally ready for release, We at Relentless rpm have been working on this for well over a year and have went above and beyond in the R&D of this product. The good news is that after all the hurdles we have went through we are really satisfied at the results, We have documented up to 30 rwhp gains on 2 different dynos and have track tested multiple times and have seen a consistent 4/10 better track times. Lets start with what the kit will consist of, 1)2010 90 mm throttle body, machined and ported throttle adapter plates (Thanks Pete Incaudo), conversion electronics (harness), complete 4 inch cold air intake with oem fitment bolt on box (open top) We want to install the first 10 units here at Harbor Nissan to ensure quality control and we will sell individual pieces thereafter for those of you who want to configure yourself. We will unveil the throttle body on January 23rd here at Harbor Nissan and are having a dyno day and car show for titan owners only, We are only taking the best 10 titans for the dyno and everyone else is welcome to participate in the show for judging. We will have trophy’s, free food, certified tuners for an open forum questions and advise. The entry fee for dyno will be $89.00 and will include 3 dyno pulls with print out, 2 free titan up t shirts (so cool) and test drives of our turbo titan project and much more. Please contact Robert Senters @ 941-629-1171 ext 258 to reserve your spot now as they are limited.

·
Registered
824 Posts
The long awaited 90 mm Nissan titan throttle body is finally ready for release, We at Relentless rpm have been working on this for well over a year and have went above and beyond in the R&D of this product. The good news is that after all the hurdles we have went through we are really satisfied at the results, We have documented up to 30 rwhp gains on 2 different dynos and have track tested multiple times and have seen a consistent 4/10 better track times. Lets start with what the kit will consist of, 1)2010 90 mm throttle body, machined and ported throttle adapter plates (Thanks Pete Incaudo), conversion electronics (harness), complete 4 inch cold air intake with oem fitment bolt on box (open top) We want to install the first 10 units here at Harbor Nissan to ensure quality control and we will sell individual pieces thereafter for those of you who want to configure yourself. We will unveil the throttle body on January 23rd here at Harbor Nissan and are having a dyno day and car show for titan owners only, We are only taking the best 10 titans for the dyno and everyone else is welcome to participate in the show for judging. We will have trophy’s, free food, certified tuners for an open forum questions and advise. The entry fee for dyno will be $89.00 and will include 3 dyno pulls with print out, 2 free titan up t shirts (so cool) and test drives of our turbo titan project and much more. Please contact Robert Senters @ 941-629-1171 ext 258 to reserve your spot now as they are limited.
Shame that all the R&D that we couldn't come up with some AFR's from Cipher, being Relentless is a Uprev dealer as well. Tailpipe AFR's are not going to cut it for safety of the engine with this setup. Especially with a 4" CAI and what does the MAF read with that volume, has to be some data for that.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Before and after track times on a stock Titan, and price? PDF of the dyno please. I am just curious because I am saving for cams right now, but if this is really worth it, I'll start saving more. LOL

·
Registered
660 Posts
Interesting. A real power adder for Titan? I'm listening...

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
The 30 RWHP gain must be in conjunction with an UpRev tune. No way the throttle body alone will give that much gain.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
When my truck was dynoed with this TB, I gained a peak 7 or 9 hp. Early RPM's there was a 30 HP jump. At the time I was dynoed, I had no cats, catback exhaust, and intake. My tuning had been removed before the dyno's where done. According to the tailpipe sniffer I was running lean though. Some Uprev datalogs would be very nice and some 0-60 comparison times

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Pics plz.....

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
The entry fee for dyno will be $89.00 and will include 3 dyno pulls with print out, 2 free titan up t shirts (so cool) and test drives of our turbo titan project and much more.
Wait a minute... $90 for what? Your charging people to ride in the Turbo Titan? I want to dyno my T, but i'm not going to pay $90 to do it...i may sit this one out & be a spectator.

We have documented up to 30 rwhp gains on 2 different dynos and have track tested multiple times and have seen a consistent 4/10 better track times.
Come on Relentless guy's if you want people to buy your intake you need to present more usable info than that... (Dyno graph's, track video's, timeslip's...etc.)

We are only taking the best 10 titans for the dyno and everyone else is welcome to participate in the show for judging. We will have trophy’s, free food, certified tuners for an open forum questions and advise. The entry fee for dyno will be $89.00 and will include 3 dyno pulls with print out, 2 free titan up t shirts (so cool) and test drives of our turbo titan project and much more
We need some more info from you about what exactly your expecting to take place @ Dyno Day! :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
We have asked for this all before, all we get is tailpipe sniffers for AFR, and no other parameters, especially with a 4" intake, gotta throw off the MAF, and if not, I would like to see the numbers. They are an Uprev distributor, but have not Cipher logged any trucks with their combo on it. All I hear is that what other folks do that for you. Just for me, I want to see the data, Afr's, MAF readings, all the pertinent data to make sure the truck is safe and will not lean out. There has been one outside truck on their dyno, albeit the tuner was messed up, but it was lean. I have seen all the other threads when they were testing this but they have almost refused to Cipher this truck and show relevant data that most of us want to see. Too much money and the numbers don't jive to me with just the TB and intake, and I have to see the engine parameters, too much money in my truck to take that chance without it. BUt hey if all the parameters are safe, and the combo does provide the power, heck I will be one of the first in line, but I have to see the numbers first, just alot of money and not know the motor is safe yet. There are many posts on threads across the forums when they were "testing" this earlier, do a search on all the T forums and you will find them.

·
Registered
746 Posts
^^^ I agree with you 100%. As a paying customer I would like to know the pros and cons of a performance part regardless of how much power it claims to add. The only other performance modification I know of that really adds good power are JWT Cams. I just can't see paying $1000+ to get them installed though. LOL I wish I knew someone in my area that can do it cheap.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Their claimed 4/10 over all gain in the ET is about right for a 90mm TB on a 04-06 BONE STOCK Titan. I gained 3/10 across the board with the PGM but my only mods were intake and exhaust. No uprev and no other mods at the time.
My advice is just get Uprev or a hand held.
Hey relentless ill ask this again.........what was the ET, and 0-60 difference between the two same titans you tested with uprev and with the TB??????????????

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Their claimed 4/10 over all gain in the ET is about right for a 90mm TB on a 04-06 BONE STOCK Titan. I gained 3/10 across the board with the PGM but my only mods were intake and exhaust. No uprev and no other mods at the time.
My advice is just get Uprev or a hand held.
Hey relentless ill ask this again.........what was the ET, and 0-60 difference between the two same titans you tested with uprev and with the TB??????????????
??????????????????? Me also.....and many others........you should have taken a VID of the T on the dyno and put it up on here

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
See they really need a forum person to answer question's on here. I know captainrelentless probably doesn't have time to sit on the forums to answer question's, but it would help them tremendously!

Yes, we all know what a 90mm TB will do on a stock Titan. The PGM was a testament to that. We need to know what the gain's are going to be for us that already are Up/Rev tuned!

·
Registered
824 Posts
See they really need a forum person to answer question's on here. I know captainrelentless probably doesn't have time to sit on the forums to answer question's, but it would help them tremendously!

Yes, we all know what a 90mm TB will do on a stock Titan. The PGM was a testament to that. We need to know what the gain's are going to be for us that already are Up/Rev tuned!
There was one that was in when the "testing" was being done and some dynos that they ran. There was never an Uprev truck on there though that I am aware of. We all know we can tune to the PGM via Uprev, that has been done, what scares me is the 4" intake and the MAF readings and what it does to that. We had this discussion on a previous thread with the Bernoulli principle and flow and all this, but reality sometimes is not always how the principle works, too many variables in this truck with the flow and I cannot see how a 4" intake will not affect the MAF readings on this truck. I just would like to see a Cipher run with this setup and for some reason, with the resources they have in house being a tuner also, we cannot seem to get those numbers. This does seem to be a consensus in the Titan community that we all would like to see the data.

·
Registered
252 Posts
and it's been about a week and no answers yet?? Must not want to sell many??

·
Registered
824 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts