Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning on my way to work, did I have fun with a mid to late 90's Z-28. At every stop light he and I were to the floor racing like crazy. Here's the surprising thing about this whole episode, he wasn't dusting me like I had anticipated. From 0 to 70, I was able to keep my rt. fender on his drivers door and it never moved. After 70 he would slowly start to pull away.....The Z was definitely an automatic but man was it fun.....and surprising. I can't believe my 4x4 basically held its own with a Z until 70mph. Maybe I should leave those headers on...... :lol: :lol:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
JetTech said:
This morning on my way to work, did I have fun with a mid to late 90's Z-28. At every stop light he and I were to the floor racing like crazy. Here's the surprising thing about this whole episode, he wasn't dusting me like I had anticipated. From 0 to 70, I was able to keep my rt. fender on his drivers door and it never moved. After 70 he would slowly start to pull away.....The Z was definitely an automatic but man was it fun.....and surprising. I can't believe my 4x4 basically held its own with a Z until 70mph. Maybe I should leave those headers on...... :lol: :lol:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Cool!!! Sounds like fun. Ya know, I read all these posts bout people gettin challenged, but not 1 person has challenged me. :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Its a guy thing Baja
LOL
m4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
baja220 said:
JetTech said:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Cool!!! Sounds like fun. Ya know, I read all these posts bout people gettin challenged, but not 1 person has challenged me. :cry:
Quit smiling and batting your eyes at everyone and givem your "mean" look!

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
m4ck said:
Its a guy thing Baja
LOL
m4ck
A GUY thing????? Your just lookin for some trouble m4ck!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
either what bill said or the finger will work also :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
baja220 said:
m4ck said:
Its a guy thing Baja
LOL
m4ck
A GUY thing????? Your just lookin for some trouble m4ck!!! :twisted:

I don't have to look for it. It's always really close to me.
LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
9 Posts
It sounds like your mods are working well for you. I own a 97 SS camaro with 17000 miles on it. My stock Titan runs great but it is no match for the SS. I would need NOS or FI to make my Titan competitive. Your mods do seem to work well on your truck. Good job and thanks for all the info you give us on your truck. It's great info without a lot of BS.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JS02 said:
It sounds like your mods are working well for you. I own a 97 SS camaro with 17000 miles on it. My stock Titan runs great but it is no match for the SS. I would need NOS or FI to make my Titan competitive. Your mods do seem to work well on your truck. Good job and thanks for all the info you give us on your truck. It's great info without a lot of BS.
Hi JS, this wasn't an SS with the 320hp engine, it looked like the standard 285hp Z. I'm still surprised at the outcome, and I think he was too.. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts