Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well haven't posted in a while but i put the 18's on the T with some bridgestone dueler a/t's and gave her a bath and my dog decided to pose for a shot too..
i really like how the dark grey rim looks on the T hope ya'll like em too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
cool dog. i had the duelers on my 17 when i bought the truck. i liked them, but i was too rough on'em. they didn't make it thru the first year. lol. but they sure could take a beating.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks good, wanna come clean mine? I've been lazy, lotsa bug guts on the front. Or I should say, wife's been lazy, it's her truck... don't tell her I said that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sirduke--- thanks he was a rescue he has alot of allergies but is worth the money i also have a white female that was rescued she was kept in a kennel in a garage and bred for 4 years then they dumped her off... i love the tires plus i got a 50k warranty on the tires so they better last a while... we'll see come hunting season how long they last

Rckymtn--man i got this glass cleaner that is safe on paint and plastic i don't even have to scrub very hard to get all the bugs off the front of the truck....

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Looks good, My truck came with those gunmetal wheels, I always thought they looked good with the silver paint.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Looks good, wanna come clean mine? I've been lazy, lotsa bug guts on the front. Or I should say, wife's been lazy, it's her truck... don't tell her I said that.
You should use wet drier sheets, sounds stupid but it works really good....it don't "clean" the T but it will get all that crap off

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice truck and that dog looks awesome mine is dirty right now as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Any picture with a Cool dog and a Clean Titan is alright with me

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys i'm ready to do some other mods but like anything hunting and fishing come first so the mods will have to wait.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts