Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad to be driving one of the best trucks on the planet. I have been a.... Toyota man for the longest...Actually I still own one (2004 4Runner that my wife drives.... I was recently looking at new trucks... Being a Toyota fan and owner, I went to the Toyota dealer... I drove the Tundras and the Tacomas... I left the Toyota lot and just to see.... I stopped at the local Nissan dealer. A salesman approached me and said... Thats a fine truck your looking at, let me get the keys and I'll open it up... Maybe you wanna take it for a drive. So we did... I guess you (as the Late Paul Harvey would say) "Know the rest of the story" LOL Wow I made a reference to Paul Harvey... Showing my age... HAHA Anyway, It's a 2009 KC Desert Tan (I think is what its called) I have done only a few things to it so far... Tinted the windows 15% Smoke, Bully Dog Power Pup and an airbox mod. I am looking forward to more... I have the fever now... My wife thinks I'm obsessed... She may be right HAHA. I just fell in love with this truck!!!! If there are any fellow Louisianians.. I would love to hear from you!!!

09Titan.JPG

2009 Titan.jpg

hybrid.JPG

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome and glad you are loving the truck. They really are great trucks.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome & Congrats! It definately becomes an obsession atleast in the wife's eyes....lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. Nice Ride.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im from Louisiana. Right outside Baton Rouge in Prairieville. I just got a 2010 Pro 4x in September. Loving it so far

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thatnk for the welcome's guy's!!!! I am loving my truck and this forum!!! Lots of info!!! Kinda in info-overload mode lol!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice truck welcome aboard.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club. Very nice looking truck as everyone says but i think were biased. Anyway did you put that "hybrid" badge on yourself?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thatnk for the welcome's guy's!!!! I am loving my truck and this forum!!! Lots of info!!! Kinda in info-overload mode lol!!!!
Welcome,

I'm just a few miles west of you in Lafayette..... nice looking truck you have! shoot me a email sometimes.....

ricky

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My bad guys... I have been away for a while. My truck is the shop. Got rearended.... Sucks bad. The Hybrid emblem - I did put it on myself. Funny thing is I paid 4$ for it on Ebay - Owens Collision ordered me a new one per Allstate for 21.00 from Nissan, I like the emblem It gives a Hybrid driver something to think about. lol I would love to get together w any and all of you guys in the area. Just let me know!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts