Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Father owned a auto repair shop in a very small town, Gillespie, Illinois. Started working for Dad at age 5. I'm sure I was alot of help or was it the ice cream treat every afternoon.
Highlite was working on the unlocked beer truck during my high school days. I was very popular on those days. Let have a party you bring the beer. What I found out later in life from my father was the beer man inventoried the truck before and after repairs. Dad would take the cost of the ripped off beer from the bill. So much for thinking I was getting by with something. More later

·
Registered
816 Posts
i went to school with a dude who's father owned a bar and a liquor store and let me tell you, what a way to start drinking, in the seventh grade about 4 of us decided we were going to steal a keg and drink it, we managed to get it out the back storage and about 100' out the door and we were so busted by his dad. over the years about 5 of us were the best of friends, i don't think I ever bought beer throughout my entire high school years, i knew where i could get it for free, god i miss those days. didn't mean to hijack but that brought up some good memory's.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Vacation

I'm on the road. Will check in when I can.

I've been a Honda man for a long time. I raced Honda product for years. I drive a Honda Element. I sure can put alot of oil in it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vacation going well. Great to see the different sites of this great country. DC has changed since my last visit in 1983. Security everywhere! The Korean war memorial is wonderful. Had a great time in Philly visited some many sites. Again lots of security. Be home next week.
Still need info on CAIs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm back ... 6,863 miles later. Got back last Saturday nite. Had to catch up with my local accounts. Almost there! It was a great trip and seeing long time friends. Saw lots of Titan on the trip.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried college when I finished high school nearly at the bottom of my class. Beer and skirt were just to much fun. You can guess how college went.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just came back from Amsoil sale meeting. new product on the brake fluid, CAIs, and pre-filter water resistance screen.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
alamomike said:
Just came back from Amsoil sale meeting. new product on the brake fluid, CAIs, and pre-filter water resistance screen.
Alamo Mike:

How much would it be for the following items shipped to 48375?

1) 0w30 motoroil - 1 gallon
2) 0w30 motoroil - 3 quarts
3) EAO-13 Oil filter - 1

Thank you.

cujo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts