Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has been bugging me to change one of the foglight bulbs in her Scoobyru for about a week now so I decided to do it the easy way. We traded it in on a Pathfinder. Don't get it until monday night, they have to go St. Louis to pick it up, the only had two on the lot, an XE, and a LE with every option, as much as I liked the LE, I don't need to spend an extra 10 grand on a bunch of crap I wouldn't use or don't like. Now if I can just talk her into the 350z, my stable will be full :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congrats NateL!!!

My wife likes to trade in once it needs a good detailing :D

GoodLuck with the new Pathfinder,

Chief

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
We went to Motor Trend car show yesterday and the wife is sold on a Quest, so we may be adding to our collection of Nissans as well.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Great NateL. You'll really enjoy that Pathfinder. I picked one up only a couple of months after I got the Titan.

The wife loves hers! :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it and loving it so far, for the most part. I'm just glad that the Pathfinder is the wife's and I still have my Titan. I made the mistake of test driving a WRX STI the same day we picked up the Pathfinder so the practical side of me loves the Nissan, but the no-quite-so-practical-all-wheel-drive-turbocharged-handles-like-its-on-rails side of me wishes we would have got the Scoobyru. Oh well, there is still room in the driveway, if only I could talk my wife into it ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts