Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a titan two weeks ago and I noticed last night that the pro 4x premium package comes with the tilting side mirrors as well as cooled seats and surround camera feature. My question is can I install these items after the fact or is it something that has to come from the factory? I'm trying not to go aftermarket if I can help it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the exact same question. I love the 360 view. Don’t care much for cooled seats. They didn’t have the premium option available in the color code i wanted. But i am also wondering if i can install it after the fact. Mine already has the tilt down feature which is part of the premium package. Plus i am not sure a big company would have separate wire harnesses based on the model. It would be easier and cheaper to manufacture all wiring harnesses the same and then keep the components off if not selected.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes the tilt mirrors can be added, and all around view. I think it’s about $2-2,300 in parts, maybe more. Cooled seats would be a fortune, north of $5k. Entire seat would need replaced, upholstery, cushion, wiring, module, heating elements, fans, etc. just buy the truck with the options you want. It is always possible, but WAY more expensive to add later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts