Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to try another intake...would anyomewantmy AEM intake with heatshield, the heatshield is cutout for ram-air and i will sendpipe for ram-air....plus heatwrap....anyone for 175 if i do want to sell it

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey Steve!!! I want your RAM air :) I'll trade you heat shields :)

pm'd you!!!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I like my AEM CAI, before it was damaged it was pulling in almost 250 MAF gm/s.
-Are you getting a lower #?

Try buying a different filter, if you don't think the "dry flow" is as efficient as an "oiled" one.

My AEM intake tube is damaged in two spot's from my accident. I need to contact AEM & see if i can just buy a replacement tube. I haven't datalogged it after, so i don't know if there's been a change in the MAF reading, but if it dropped i'm definitely switching it.

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
gweasel77 said:
I like my AEM CAI, before it was damaged it was pulling in almost 250 MAF gm/s.
-Are you getting a lower #?

Try buying a different filter, if you don't think the "dry flow" is as efficient as an "oiled" one.

My AEM intake tube is damaged in two spot's from my accident. I need to contact AEM & see if i can just buy a replacement tube. I haven't datalogged it after, so i don't know if there's been a change in the MAF reading, but if it dropped i'm definitely switching it.
you were also lean.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i am only pulling in 225-227...very crappy....i think i'm gonna just try a different filter...my truck is still fast...i got my new tune and was running better today then i was a few days ago, and today is very humid....i'm just gonna try a different filter...maybe S&B

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
...i'm just gonna try a different filter...maybe S&B
Isn't the S&B a "velocity stack" style filter? Let me know how you like it , if you end up getting one. I've thought of trying one myself.

you were also lean.
Thank's for the 411 KHA. How can you even tell though, it doesn't show the AFR? ...just so i know.

·
Registered
618 Posts
try my True CAI mod before you do anything. I still havent dataloged but it feels really strong...

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
o-fivecc said:
ya i am only pulling in 225-227...very crappy....i think i'm gonna just try a different filter...my truck is still fast...i got my new tune and was running better today then i was a few days ago, and today is very humid....i'm just gonna try a different filter...maybe S&B

until you get rid of the restrictions in the exhaust you will not see over 250ish.. this intake is top notch and mine pulls in 275-286grms of air at 5500-6000 rpms.. the biggest thing to make this truck breathe more is obviously getting rid of the stock b-pipes, getting headers, and adding the jim wolf cams

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Toomnymods said:
until you get rid of the restrictions in the exhaust you will not see over 250ish.. this intake is top notch and mine pulls in 275-286grms of air at 5500-6000 rpms.. the biggest thing to make this truck breathe more is obviously getting rid of the stock b-pipes, getting headers, and adding the jim wolf cams

ya well it just has me wondering cause pinoytitan has the same mods as me but he is pulling 260 and gary only has injen cai, stillen exhaust and uprev and is pulling 255.....yet i was only .07 slower than pinoy at the track when we went and i wasnt tuned for my headers then

04TitanKC said:
try my True CAI mod before you do anything. I still havent dataloged but it feels really strong...

i just might have to try this, what parts did you get to complete and where did you get them at?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts