Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the factory OEM sirius and it works great but my neighbor has made me an offer on it that is hard to pass up. I would like to install an aftermarket sirius so I can get the scrolling info and other features. Does anyone know if there is a way to install the aftermarkets and still get the CD like volume levels I get with OEM. I had heard a few complain about having to turn volume way up.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have the Audiovox Plug-n-Play tuner. It either transmits audio through the stereo Aux inputs or through a built in FM transmiter which I am using.

My deck is a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X679
It's either Excelon!! or nothing for me :D

I have NO problems with my volume controls being too loud or not loud enough. The Audiovox has a built in volumizer but i never us it so it stays at the default level. With the FM Transmiter the sound quality is very good. I would rather us the AV input but my deck doesn't have it. Either way I LOVE IT.
Kenwood Music KEG going to waste :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard littlebuddha. You guys are going to keep posting pictures of those sat. radios and Im gonna wind up having to get one.
I really dont want to pay 10 a month to listen to radio though. Hmm gonna have to think about it for a while.
M4ck

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for info. I want to keep the stock RF HU and just add aftermarket sirius. I am hoping i can do it and not have the volume control (level) problem.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts