Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a King cab and I'm going to try and build a box this weekend for my 2 12" kicker L7 solo-baric's. If all goes as planned they will be forward facing, I set one in there just for the heck of it, and it accually fit. Having a box attached to them might be a different story. If anyone has tried anything similar let me know.

I'll let you know how it turns out

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
foward facing, but where are they? where your feet go in the back? I got 2 10's under seat in back, but there facing up.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Actually, it really doesn't matter which way they are facing. Low tones are basically non-directional. Seems though, you'd want them facing a direction where they would be protected somewhat. You can also check into doing a "band-pass" box, with the subs completely encased within the box.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yeh I have always been impressed with bandpass boxes. Always get a deeper bass from smaller subs. I would go for upward or downward firing though just to be safe.
m4ck

·
Registered
204 Posts
Solo Barics were orignially designed for sealed boxes (but can be used other ways I'm told). I had a single 12" in my last truck and it was more than enough to set off car alarms. Does anyone know if JL Audio is going to design a Stealth Box for the Titan?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts