Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put some 35 nitto mud grapplers on my titan crew cab 4x4. Then my Differential blew out. You think the tires were the promblem? It was running great with the tires. :cry:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
First off: 1) How many miles are on your Titan? 2) When did you last check your diff fluid? 3) What did your dealer say about it? & 4) Did they actually clear everything (not related, just curious :?: )?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if your tires DID NOT have anything to do with it. I have a bone stock Titan (was about to make it un-bone stock), My diff blew on me on 11/30/04.

Is Nissan working with you? They've been screwing with me a bit so I got the Better Business Bureau Autoline involved. I also started the arbitration process for Massachusetts State Lemon Law. State Law says after 15 days I can do this.

According to my dealer and Nissan Corporate I should be receiving the whole read end (brake, axles, diff. everything, an 05, the week of Dec. 27th.

It's ashame, I only had 6,000 miles on it. Who knows ,aybe I'll get an 05 Titan out of it though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
that would be sweet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts