CST 4" Spindle Lift
Radflo 2.0 Front Coilovers (cranked 3")
CST Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket
2.5" Deaver spring-pack
2" Fabtech rear block
Bilstein 5125 rear shocks

Tires and shoes:
Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65r18
MHT Driv Off-Road Blitz 18x9 Wheels (+4mm offset, 5.14" backspacing)

Exterior Mods:
OEM Fog lights
GoRhino! Dominator II Sidesteps
Hunter Bull bar
OEM Bug Deflector
Lund Vent Visors
Soft Tonneau cover
25% tint
Stant locking gas cap
Bushwacker Fender Flares

Performance Mods:
2 degree timing advance
Volant Cold Air Intake
Banks Monster Exhaust
PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer

Interior Mods:
8 inch Bazooka tube
Mystery Mod
ScangaugeII
Blendmount for Scangauge

Security:
Clifford Matrix 50.5X Security System w/Remote Start

Click here for pix

Born: 05/05/06
Adopted: 09/15/06

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
are you feeling left out Eric? Why are you posting in the New member section, you've been here for a while. lol.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Welcome to the Club stranger. Thats a nice titan. How do you like the Hunter Bull Bar? Did you loose the tow hooks?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thats a pretty impressive list for me. But.. i will be there soon. Wanna check out the nissan stealership with me?

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lol guys..I was posting it because what I had originally done was gone to my old post with all my mods, and just edit it so be updated..but now the EDIT function doesn't work anymore after a week, and I didn't want to bother m4ck with just a few lines of change..so I just made a new thread. If you notice the link in my signature that says "My Mods" links directly to Post 1 of this thread.

d0va said:
Welcome to the Club stranger. Thats a nice titan. How do you like the Hunter Bull Bar? Did you loose the tow hooks?
I like the bull bar. They even sent me a $100 refund, so I really only paid $60 for it. There was some slight imperfections on the bull bar when I received it, so I e-mailed them some pictures asking if I could get a replacement. They emailed me back and said no problem, they will send fedex to pick up the old one, and then send me a new one. They also said if I wanted to just keep the original one instead, they would send me $100 refund. I just took the refund. And yes, I had to lose the tow hooks.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
lucky you. That was a great deal. Are you planning on mounting some lights. How many tabs for lights does it has?

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's one good looking truck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts