Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there well I'm new to the site and have a question. Can anyone tell me where the air fuel ratio sensors are located on an 06 titan? I have a code popping up and when ran it comes back as a P2A00. That says that it's something to do with either leaking air intake which I looked for and saw nothing out of the norm, a leaking injector (same for visual inspection) or a failed AF Sensor. Problem is I've searched for parts on partsgeek and found a air fuel ratio sensor but after inspecting under my hood I can't find anything but the 02 sensors in the left and right header area which look very simular to the picture of the air fuel ratio sensor that partsgeek have on website. No where:weird-big: else under the hood is there a part that looks even familar to the sensor I seen on the website for purchase. I'd like to do it myself and save some hard earned money if possible.

thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
there are the o2 sensors in the header and then also right before or behind the rear cats in the b-pipes and I believe they are the AFR sensors. They are pricey and be careful taking them out as the could have gulled.
here is a link with my header install it as a pic of the rear o2 sensors. its the 4th pic down
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57680

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
The A/F sensors are in the manifolds. The O2 sensors are in the B pipes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool...thanks for the responses. So here is the part I forgot to add ( kinda important)...it's Bank 1 Sensor 1. Does any one know if Bank 1 is the driverside or passenger side?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Driver side is bank one im almost positive

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks....if nothing else i'd have take it back out and try the other side...even if i needed to replace both way cheaper than taking it to dealership

1 - 7 of 7 Posts