Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8O All new Nissans which have been advertised for $1.00 Under Dealer Invoice are now being offered for $500 Under dealer invoice. You keep all applicable rebates to lower the price even more. We ship to your door worldwide!!! Visit us for more details...

http://www.new-nissans.com

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Are these guys sponsers here? I think the second post is not for sure. Did newnissans used to be?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
In the early days New-Nissans was a sponsor. I dont have a clue who this second guy is. Notice he has a Titantalk.com email address? If he has an email address from over there then I am sure he knows forum rules and that this is not right.
m4ck

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Do there paying members at TT get e-mail addresses? Did anyone send him any hate PM's yet!!!

I do remember new Nissans.com...out of Washington I think it was.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yeh I sent him a PM
yeh you are right about new-nissans they were out of Washington

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
I thought I remembered new-nissans being a sponsor earlier.
Jose, did you PM both of them?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
You know, he is one of a few that have dropped our sponsorship, but remain with TT!!! Mosey is still a sponsor over there also? Take a look at who they have sponsoring over there!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
They have a fair amount of sponsors...but I'm surprised some of them are sponsors. The members show no interest in them it seems. There's really nothing posted in there forums.

I do a good bit of reading over there too. There sponsors don't participate nothing like some of our sponsors do here.

I notice John at SoCal really stepped up lately. And really to sell I think they need to take active roles in teh forum. I best Brian, JerseyParts, out sells all these guys. And he does this with a decent price and talking with us in the forums and simply participating.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
BiXLL said:
You know, he is one of a few that have dropped our sponsorship, but remain with TT!!! Mosey is still a sponsor over there also? Take a look at who they have sponsoring over there!
Go to Mossy's site though its shut down. I have talked to Greg and he will be our sponsor still at his new site. Mossy closed down their performance section of the company and Greg is now on his own doing his own thing. The new site should be done soon and we will get the new banner up as soon as he sends it over.

Steve I'm not sure who Jose is but I PM'd TitanZ04. I did not pm New-nissans because that post was from 2 yrs ago.
Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.