Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas, I just picked up an 2011 Titan SV, Crew cab. Im looking to do the simple bolt on's. ( CAI, EXhaust, tuner). I have been reading up on Uprev but im not doing cams or anything wild and with the price of it no thanks. Ill prob go with the Bully dog. Can anyone who has one give me some feedback please? and any other suggestions would be great as well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey Fellas, I just picked up an 2011 Titan SV, Crew cab. Im looking to do the simple bolt on's. ( CAI, EXhaust, tuner). I have been reading up on Uprev but im not doing cams or anything wild and with the price of it no thanks. Ill prob go with the Bully dog. Can anyone who has one give me some feedback please? and any other suggestions would be great as well.
The Bully Dog will work fine for those mods. The best exhaust to get is either the JBA Evolution catback or one of the Magnaflow dual exhausts. The most popular cold air intakes are the S&B, Injen, Nismo, and AEM. With these three mods, you will be grinning from ear to ear the first time you stomp on it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome. No Bullydog but I have a magnaflow and an AEM CAI and love them both.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Welcome to The Bluc

It's simple to bolt on-tough to select which options...

Anything over headers and cams does require UpRev to get the most out of the set up.

For programmers, Bullydog will be a good choice.
Exhaust is 2.5" for the most power and true duals. Some good examples here:

For CAI, consider something that's not going to allow engine heat enter.
Oil or not to oil-that's a preference depending upon the conditions you drive.

Good luck and show us what you got!

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I heard a banks montser exhaust, i really like the sound. I dont want an exhaust that has the drone in the cab. This is my first no GM truck. I really like it so far. I have never went with a handheld programmer. I used to go with NelsonPerformance.com for my tunes with the GM's, from what i have seen it like Up-Rev. Could someone explain the WOT restricor on these?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just add a Magnaflow muffler to the stock pipes.
22" Magnaflow on stock 07 pipes, same as your 11', ran in the 13.9's.
This is what I did on my '09.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's simple to bolt on-tough to select which options...

Anything over headers and cams does require UpRev to get the most out of the set up.

For programmers, Bullydog will be a good choice.
Exhaust is 2.5" for the most power and true duals. Some good examples here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUqMd0jEPI

For CAI, consider something that's not going to allow engine heat enter.
Oil or not to oil-that's a preference depending upon the conditions you drive.

Good luck and show us what you got!
That's the setup I want!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So can someone give me some more detail on the WOT restricor on the titans before the tune? Also which octane setting on the bully dog is best?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya def got to get rid of that haha. So whats the difference with my 2011 compared to others? did they change anything?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey 04Titanss, you have the part number for that 22" Magnaflow muffler you used? I want to look into doing this.

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Hey 04Titanss, you have the part number for that 22" Magnaflow muffler you used? I want to look into doing this.
M/F Part# 12580.
All the part numbers and how to install is on the Link in Post #5.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts