Nissan Titan Forum banner

And it begins

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  04titanss 
#1 ·
Hey Fellas, I just picked up an 2011 Titan SV, Crew cab. Im looking to do the simple bolt on's. ( CAI, EXhaust, tuner). I have been reading up on Uprev but im not doing cams or anything wild and with the price of it no thanks. Ill prob go with the Bully dog. Can anyone who has one give me some feedback please? and any other suggestions would be great as well.

#2 ·
The Bully Dog will work fine for those mods. The best exhaust to get is either the JBA Evolution catback or one of the Magnaflow dual exhausts. The most popular cold air intakes are the S&B, Injen, Nismo, and AEM. With these three mods, you will be grinning from ear to ear the first time you stomp on it.

#4 ·
Welcome to The Bluc

It's simple to bolt on-tough to select which options...

Anything over headers and cams does require UpRev to get the most out of the set up.

For programmers, Bullydog will be a good choice.
Exhaust is 2.5" for the most power and true duals. Some good examples here:

For CAI, consider something that's not going to allow engine heat enter.
Oil or not to oil-that's a preference depending upon the conditions you drive.

Good luck and show us what you got!

#8 ·
It's simple to bolt on-tough to select which options...

Anything over headers and cams does require UpRev to get the most out of the set up.

For programmers, Bullydog will be a good choice.
Exhaust is 2.5" for the most power and true duals. Some good examples here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUqMd0jEPI

For CAI, consider something that's not going to allow engine heat enter.
Oil or not to oil-that's a preference depending upon the conditions you drive.

Good luck and show us what you got!
That's the setup I want!

#5 ·
#6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I heard a banks montser exhaust, i really like the sound. I dont want an exhaust that has the drone in the cab. This is my first no GM truck. I really like it so far. I have never went with a handheld programmer. I used to go with NelsonPerformance.com for my tunes with the GM's, from what i have seen it like Up-Rev. Could someone explain the WOT restricor on these?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.