Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Clint and came across this site by reading Titan Talk.
I currently own a Frontier Crew Cab and my Titan Crew Cab LE is sitting at the dealer waiting to be picked up this week.

Clint

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
congrats on the new Titan Clint. Where in Jersey you from? At one time in my life, I lived in Cedar Knolls, and went to Whippany Park high my freshman year of high school!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Another jersian here.

Up north, Paramus, in Bergen County

Dont have my titan yet, but i will be ordering very soon. Gonna get a Smoke Crew Cab LE with OR, BT and Nav. Perhaps Sunroof too, and maybe will go fully loaded.

Puv

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome Clint glad you got your computer to post. AOL has a problem for some reason. Glad you found us and cant wait to see some pictures.
M4ck

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
m4ck said:
Welcome Clint glad you got your computer to post. AOL has a problem for some reason. Glad you found us and cant wait to see some pictures.
M4ck
A BIG thank you to M4ck for fixing my posting problems, I have to go through internet explorer to be able to post here and skip AOL. Since I'm not so great with the computer I'll need instructions on how to get the pics from my digital camera to this site. It's all a mystery to me. LOL

BiXLL, I'm from West Orange, just a few miles east.

I'm friends with the sales manager from my Nissan dealership and this all started a few weeks ago. I was still happily driving my Frontier crew cab. His wife invited my family over for dinner and of course Nissan was a topic there. He asked what I thought of the 2005 Titans and what color,equipt. and trim level I'd want it in. The next week after he calls and said I found the truck you want and it's on it's way. I said I didn't order the truck, I only said I like them. He called me today(Sunday)from home to tell me where the truck was parked and I bet you'll buy it. I went to see it and it looks perfect. Silver LE Crew Cab 4X4 with big tow and graphite/titanium interior. This is the 8th new Nissan from him in 10 years. The truck was destined for another dealer but he got Nissan to re-route to him for me. The more I hang out with him the more I spend, now he asked my wife which color Pathfinder she likes. I told him we'll wait til the 06's are out as I won't buy a first year vehicle. Well that's about it for now. I need to watch how I answer his questions from now on..... :D
In all fairness he told me if I chose not to buy it he'd be able to sell it anyway, my reply is IT'S MY TRUCK,nobody else can have it.!!!!
Clint

·
Registered
168 Posts
Clint, in all fairness, I have to say...you got had, Bro!..sorry :D But you got had in a good way. Glad you're here!! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts