Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Titan Owner here from San Marcos, TX (between Austin & San Antonio)

04 model and im LOVING IT!!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
WELCOME....you must be a truck driver!

P.S. Your build date should be in your door jam.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rossi said:
WELCOME....you must be a truck driver!
Well.....sort of...I work as an athletic equipment manager for Texas State University and on football road trips I have to drive the equipment truck (usually a Freightliner FL70) to a good portion of our away trips.

P.S. Thanks for the info Rossi!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Now that sounds like a fun job!! I think it would drive me crazy and make me miss my football days too bad though! College chicks!! :pant:

Nope...wife wouldn't let me have that job!! :noway:

I'm with Martin Brower here in California. We deliver all the McDonalds and Quiznos Subs. We have a center in Texas....I think Houston. Teamsters 439..gotta love it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rossi said:
Now that sounds like a fun job!! I think it would drive me crazy and make me miss my football days too bad though! College chicks!! :pant:

Nope...wife wouldn't let me have that job!! :noway:
LOL....it has its days.... its like dealing with 100 little children...but each of em are as big as a house!

Overall...its a great job...been some places a lot of people have never been.

Rossi said:
I'm with Martin Brower here in California. We deliver all the McDonalds and Quiznos Subs. We have a center in Texas....I think Houston. Teamsters 439..gotta love it.
Good...now when I have some Trucking questions...I have a good source to go to!

Yeah...I think its on I-10-West..in Columbus which is outside of Houston. Id have to go look again though.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Yeah...I've been in the industry for ten years. It's been nice to me. Especially after I found Martin Brower. It's different being in a Union. There's alot of things I have a complaint about in it. As in, in my opinion, there are people that don't deserve that job but they can't get ride of them. It really makes grown men into cry babies. But I work 4 days a week and make a pretty good livin. I'm not sure if our Houston Center is Union or not.

I imagine being around all the football players is interesting. I can picture alot of them thinking they are gods gift to the world and expecting everyone to treat them as such.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HavockWK said:
Welcome fellow Texan!
Thanks!

Born and Raised in Houston BTW (Sharpstown Side)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the Club,
with all you Texans here now you guys should definately start working on some meets.
M4ck

·
Registered
330 Posts
Already been said, but welcome from another Texan. And M4ck, remember Texas is a BIG state. :nahnah:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts