Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any Southern California Titan owners would be interested in getting together for a meet and greet? Maybe at a park somewhere we could BBQ and talk shop? Let me know. If there is enough interest maybe we will have the First Annual SoCal "ClubTitan" Rally. :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I'm always interested. That makes two of us. Let all those interested just chime in with what County they live in so we can get a feel where people would be coming from, I'm in Orange County.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in South Los Angeles County. I can throw a rock though and hit Orange County. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
im in huntington beach, moving to the 951 soon...ill drive and bring my other 2 friends who have titans (one of wich is having some prototyping done to it)

let me know.

we tried to do this on titantalk for the drags in fontucky, but i guess no one showed and the event was overcrowded.

we should do some thing and post it accross the boards.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like out in Fontucky and would be game for a meet somewhere.

Let me know!!!!

Regards,

John

·
Registered
153 Posts
I travel to LA on business regularly, and would like to get together with other Titan drivers if I'm in the neighborhood.

Greg

·
Registered
28 Posts
get togethers

san diego titan owner down for whatever bbq, river trips, camping, ect.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Anyone thinking of going to this:

April 9-10 “4 Wheel Parts TruckFest” San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA. Over 100 manufacturers on site with the latest products and lowest prices of the year. Custom trucks on display.

Might be a nice event to stage a meet around. Maybe meet somewhere for breakfast, cruise the harbors and beaches and then head in together to the Truckfest.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Caltitan, that sounds like a great idea. u can count me in on that.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
did this gathering already occur? if not, i'm interested. i'm in so cal, san fernando valley.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
mudfinder said:
did this gathering already occur? if not, i'm interested. i'm in so cal, san fernando valley.
Meet will be April 9th in San Diego (see my post above for the link to more details). I hope you can make it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts