Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so I am thinking seriously about this now. Thing is I have never had this stuff done before. I will have to look into getting it done. Not really sure what all is involved. Would I need to buy the shirts then get it done local or have it done on internet. I know I can get custom window decals done on the internet but not really sure who to use. If you have any helpful info please post.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I am interested in both! I had all ready talked to you about the TitanTalk guy that would do the decals for us. So far as the shirts, I have been involved in Little League uniform purchases which we have gone to T Shirts recently. I could probably get a pretty good deal from him if you give me some idea of what you would want on it. They also do hats if there is any interest.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would really like to get input from the members as to what style and how they want these things marked. What type fonts to use. Do we want just plain white lettering for the stickers or something a little creative. Just remember the better this stuff looks the more it usually costs. I don't want a piece of crap with ClubTitan.org on it though. Want to keep costs to a minimum also. If you have any suggestions please post.
BiXLL what guy did we talk about doing decals I don't remember this. LOL Let me know.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
PM sent Josh!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts