Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Looking for some more mods i can do. Heres a list of what ive done so far. cold air intake, throttle body spacer, exhaust,and programmer. Can anyone throw:duh: me some more ideas that i can do. Im not interested in headers yet. Thinks for all your time. :duh:

·
Registered
675 Posts
you can do the ram air mod or cams. trans go shift kit. true track is a great one if you truck is 04-07.

·
Registered
675 Posts
what are your plans for you truck. Off road, track, tow vehicle or just daily driver

·
Registered
316 Posts
you can do the ram air mod or cams. trans go shift kit. true track is a great one if you truck is 04-07.
I see that you have an S&B intake, how did you do your ram air mod? i'm interested in doing this myself.

Roy

·
Registered
304 Posts
Go for a new look and mod the grill. Cheap and relatively easy to do.

Also, window screen mod? Once again, cheap and relatively easy. Since installing the screen on my back window, I've driven the truck with the back window down most of the time.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Mods

Hi everyone. Looking for some more mods i can do. Heres a list of what ive done so far. cold air intake, throttle body spacer, exhaust,and programmer. Can anyone throw:duh: me some more ideas that i can do. Im not interested in headers yet. Thinks for all your time. :duh:
Rear sway bar, helper springs, can help keep the power to the ground.
TruTrac? Nothing says traction like limited slip!

oh, and paint your truck silver. We all know it's the fastest color Titan!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts